Job openings for Sales position
Sales position brand ambassador
We are staffing for a fast growing marijuana brand, and they are expanding their sales team to help get legal medical marijuana products into dispensaries and delivery retailers across California.
If you have experience in the field of sales and want to enter an industry with unparalleled opportunity where you can also help people, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
We are staffing for one of the businesses in California that completely follow all State and Federal laws, running as a compliant operation under the cannabis laws in California. As retailer under the new requirements created in the Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act, we are building a business to help the State uphold the new distribution model, and are excited about the incredible opportunity it presents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales with cannabis retailers.
- Communicate effectively with retailer personnel regarding products, sales activities, promotions, and client / sales plan objectives.
- Use a mobile system to accurately record details of your sales visits and orders.
- Be dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with dispensary management and associates to effectively meet company objectives.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Successful Sales Experience: Prior Pharma Sales Experience is a Plus.
- University degree preferred; High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Computer Skills: Proficient use of (and must own) a personal computer, mobile smart phone, printer and be familiar with Adobe, Word, Excel, and Google Docs/Apps.
You must have (or be willing to get):
- A valid and current doctors recommendation to be a current MMJ patient (California law requires you to be a patient to be able to possess and transport marijuana)
- A valid and current California driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- A good driving record
- Must be willing to travel
If you are interested, please send us an email back with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Your phone number and email address
- A copy of your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- High school or equivalent
- Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- California Drivers License
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org