Hiring Farm Managers.
Emerald Employment is accepting resumes for.
Farm manager foreman. JOB DESCRIPTION:DUTIES
* Manage a farm with various growing zones.
* Perform all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, topping, flushing, preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management.
* Develop and/or maintain farm protocols and nutrient regiment.
* Manage farm working crew of employees.
* Manage plants, giving each individual plant the attention it needs one at a time.
*Manage plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep garden green and expenses low.
*Cloning and manage vegetation with a success rate dependent on farm policies.
* Execute preventative maintenance and elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
* Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
* Mastery of Soil growing methods including micro nutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation.
*Working knowledge in container systems with soil as well as understanding temperature and humidity manipulation.
* Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options.
* Well researched in new techniques and insight to expand knowledge in nutrient of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments to different lighting systems and set ups.
*Comprehensive knowledge of Strains; Sativa, Indica and Hybrids.
*Facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Growing for more than 7 years.
* Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
* Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of farm.
* Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
*Must be able to provide grow resume, with references at interview.
* Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
You are at least 21 years of age.
*You must be able to pass a drug test (cannabis ok)
You are willing to participate in an extensive background check.
You can start immediately.
You are trustworthy and hardworking.
*You are a excellent communicator.
You have reliable transportation.
You meet the moral character requirements as specified by Company
please send all resumes to email@example.com